Bill Maher Sounds the Alarm: ‘Pedophilia Is Way Too Rampant in Hollywood’

Originally published at: https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/bill-maher-sounds-the-alarm-pedophilia-is-way-too-rampant-in-hollywood/

HBO talk show host Bill Maher has called out the institutional pedophilia within Hollywood which he says is becoming more rampant every day. In his closing monologue Friday on HBO’s “Real Time”, Maher admitted that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was right about Disney sexualizing children and said drag queen story hour is similar to behavior…

I guess we won’t be seeing Àssholymous anymore because knowing how much of a dumbass he is he will not figure out how to create an account to comment since he wasn’t using one to begin with.

1 Like

Now that is good news! It will be so nice not to have his nonsense & hate on in the comments.

1 Like

Please don’t give him ideas. Hopefully the rest of the
regular crew will be back soon.

1 Like

I doubt Anonymous will figure out regardless on how to create an account remember he was never even using one to begin with that’s why nobody was able to block him besides that I think the crew will come back also hopefully they don’t allow Anonymous users to be allowed to comment coward liberal àssholes like Àssholymous think they know everything.

1 Like