Malaysian Doctor Apologizes For Pushing Deadly Covid Jabs

Originally published at: https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/malaysian-doctor-apologizes-for-pushing-deadly-covid-jabs/

A Malaysian doctor has issued a public apology for his role in recommending and administering the dangerous covid 19 shots. Dr. Syafiq Nordin, who says he had three jabs himself, issued the heartfelt apolgy to his 10K followers on social media and asked for their forgivness. It follows the recent news regarding Pfizer’s ‘social media…

I am not a trained medical professional, but I knew that putting messenger RNA to change my DNA was an absolute idiotic thing to do. I liken it to when our engineers make a software patch to fix something or to alter the firmware or software, usually all kinds of unforseen glitiches occur in the products. I knew this crap was going to happen with the mRNA.

2 Likes

I think a wave of these apologies are on the horizon.
How do you live with it after?

2 Likes

I like the old posting method much better. I think this
idea might flop. No one is responding to anything. At
least not yet. If I can figure it out I’m sure the others
can as well.

Man I just finished reading all the site rules, If you
don’t say please or thank you, don’t bother to post.
Keep it clean, clean, clean. Big bummer!

really? They are taking over everywhere. even the stupid site “Next Door” is so tyrannical, so stasi. I can’t stay unsuspended longer than a week.
Tyranny has arrived.

i am looking for the posting terms now

You can safely ignore the site rules on this forum. I haven’t finished setting things up, and those are the rules that came by default with this software.

2 Likes