Two Major Studies Prove Global Turbo Cancer Explosion Caused By mRNA Vaccines

Originally published at: https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/two-major-studies-prove-global-turbo-cancer-explosion-caused-by-mrna-vaccines/

Two new academic studies have found the spike protein of both SARS-CoV-2 and mRNA vaccinations inhibit an important tumor suppressor protein, which leads to increased incidence of cancer. While mainstream media and so-called “fact checkers” have been claiming there is no link between mRNA vaccines and the “mysterious” increase in cancer around the world, independent…

1 Like

and now everyone’s going to be taking the Cancer vaccine poison so be killing off more people and then there’s a bird flu jab which will kill off everyone else there is literally going to be left 144,000 of Us because they’ve killed everyone else off this is beyond a joke let us unify and stop this

The bird flu jab causes infertility too…

1 Like

We will allow the most primitive and most evil among you = your masters = the jewish-zionist satanic* incest bastards**, for a little while longer (not very long) to abuse, misuse and kill you, your parents and your children in various ways, because very many of you are not (much) better than your jewish-satanic masters.

• John 8: 41-47; John 15: 21-24; Matthew 27: 25

** Leviticus 18: 6. 20. 22. 29** (Satan & Devil = Synonyms)

After that, we will DESTROY/ ERASE ALL of you, globally and irreparably, i.e. forever and ever.

Those who do not belong to the Zionists/ Globalists, however, will not have to suffer very long and extremely painfully, but will simply and quickly be wiped out; while all Zionists/ Globalists with all their hangers-on will have to suffer the (for them) unimaginably painful torments before we wipe out their most primitive, wretched and satanic souls as well.

Although you cannot believe it today, this is how it will be and no other way.

This is the Promise of “A Truly Mighty One”, which I am merely delivering to you at His command.

Majke vam primitivne jevrejsko-cionističke, sotonske i incestuozne kurve JEBEM, koje vas kao najbijedniju, smrdljivu, bezvrijednu i sotonsku incest-kopilad rađaju!

How can Primitive jewish Zionists, SATANIC* INCEST BASTARDS** control/ dominate/ enslave the USA & thus the NATO & the western world - But NOT for much longer!

• John 8: 41-47; John 15: 21-24**; Matthew 27: 25

** Leviticus 18: 6. 20. 22. 29** (Satan & Devil = Synonyms)