Zelensky Declares ‘Ukrainians Are God’s Chosen People’

Originally published at: https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/zelensky-declares-ukrainians-are-gods-chosen-people/

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky has declared that “Ukrainians are God’s chosen people” and has claimed that God wants Ukraine to win the war against Russia. As Orthodox Christians celebrated Easter on Sunday, Zelensky released a video address from Kiev’s Saint Sophia Cathedral, in which he accused Russia of “breaking all the commandments.” “The world sees it,…

Zelenskyi and all the other jewish-zionist satanic* incest bastards** belong to the chosen ones indeed. They only have absolutely no idea what we have chosen them for and will very soon be completely surprised, as will you.

• John 8: 41-47; John 15: 21-24; Matthew 27: 25
    ** Leviticus 18: 6. 20. 22. 29** (Satan & Devil = Synonyms)

We will very soon completely DESTROY the most primitive and satanic race among you (also primitives).

We will allow the most primitive and most evil among you = your masters = the jewish-zionist satanic* incest bastards**, for a little while longer (not very long) to abuse, misuse and kill you, your parents and your children in various ways, because very many of you are not (much) better than your jewish-satanic masters.

After that, we will DESTROY/ ERASE ALL of you, globally and irreparably, i.e. forever and ever.

Those who do not belong to the Zionists/ Globalists, however, will not have to suffer very long and extremely painfully, but will simply and quickly be wiped out; while all Zionists/ Globalists with all their hangers-on will have to suffer the (for them) unimaginably painful torments before we wipe out their most primitive, wretched and satanic souls as well.

Although you cannot believe it today, this is how it will be and no other way.

This is the Promise of “A Truly Mighty One”, which I am merely delivering to you at His command.

Majke vam primitivne jevrejsko-cionističke, sotonske i incestuozne kurve JEBEM, koje vas kao najbijedniju, smrdljivu, bezvrijednu i sotonsku incest-kopilad rađaju!

How can Primitive jewish Zionists, SATANIC* INCEST BASTARDS** control/ dominate/ enslave the USA & thus the NATO & the western world - But NOT for much longer!**

• John 8: 41-47; John 15: 21-24; Matthew 27: 25
    ** Leviticus 18: 6. 20. 22. 29** (Satan & Devil = Synonyms)